We are searching data for your request:
Upon completion, a link will appear to access the found materials.
Here is a fine and creamy recipe for chicken breasts with spinach coulis.
Ingredients for 4 persons :
- 4 chicken breasts (skinless)
- 10g butter
- freshly ground pepper
For the potato pancakes:
- 4 potatoes
- 4 small white onions
- 2 eggs
- 2 tbsp. cornstarch
- 10g butter
For the spinach coulis:
- 100 g of spinach
- ¼ of plain yogurt
- 20 cl of poultry juice
- 1 pinch of nutmeg
Recipe for chicken breasts with spinach coulis
Prepare the potato pancakes:
- Peel, wash and grate the potatoes. Squeeze them to remove excess water and dry them in a tea towel.
- Slice the onions.
- Scramble the eggs.
- In a bowl, place the grated potatoes, the beaten eggs, the chopped onions and the cornstarch. Season and mix. Reserve.
Prepare the spinach coulis:
- Stem, wash and drain the spinach. Blanch them for 1 minute in boiling salted water. Drain and mix them. Add the yogurt and season.
- Stir in the poultry juice, then heat for 1 minute over high heat. Flavor with nutmeg. Reserve.
Preheat the oven to 210 ° C (th. 7).
- Season the chicken breasts, brush them with melted butter and bake for 10 minutes. Water them regularly by turning them over.
Reserve them at the entrance to the oven, off, with the door open, long enough to cook the patties.
- Melt 10 g of butter in a non-stick pan and form thin potato pancakes.
Pan-fry them over medium heat, 5 to 8 minutes on each side, until golden brown. Drain on paper towels.
Serve the chicken breasts with the spinach coulis and the potato pancakes.
Prepare fresh spinach: one by one, remove the fibrous ribs from the leaves (keep only the soft green of the leaves).
To do this, fold the leaf in half, the rib in the middle, then gently pull the rib from the base to the top of the leaf.
Wash the spinach several times with plenty of water (earthy vegetables), then drain.
Recipe: A. Beauvais, Photo: F. Hamel