We are searching data for your request:
Upon completion, a link will appear to access the found materials.
Here is a salad full of freshness, ideal to accompany a grill or a fish, made with spinach, cherry tomatoes and fresh goat cheese.
Ingredients for 4 persons :
- 400 g offresh spinach
- 250 g of Cherry tomatoes
- 50 g fresh goat cheese
- 3 tbsp olive oil
- 1 tbsp of balsamic vinegar
- 1 teaspoon of mustard
- Salt pepper
Spinach, cherry tomato and fresh goat cheese salad recipe
This recipe is easy to make, low in calories and full of freshness with the use of fresh ingredients.
- Start by washing the fresh spinach leaves thoroughly
- Remove the stems from the cherry tomatoes if necessary, wash them and drain them
- Cut the fresh goat cheese into small, even dice
The next step is to prepare the seasoning. You can use balsamic vinegar as in the recipe but also any other vinegar according to consumption habits and individual tastes.
- In a bowl, pour the olive oil, vinegar and mustard
- Salt and pepper with freshly ground pepper
- Mix to form a vinaigrette
In a large salad bowl or on individual plates, toss the spinach leaves with the cherry tomatoes and the fresh goat cheese, then pour the seasoning over it.
Serve as fresh.
Enjoy your meal !
Spinach is very low in calories and rich in vitamin A, cherry tomatoes are rich in vitamin C and goat cheese in calcium and phosphorus.