Here is a delicious homemade tabbouleh recipe, easy and quick to prepare, flavored with lemon and mint.
Based on semolina, tomato, cucumber, pepper, onion and aromatic herbs.
Ingredients for 6 people:
- 2 glasses of fine couscous semolina
- 2 glasses of water
- 3 tomatoes
- 1 pepper red
- 1 cucumber
- 1 onion
- 1 lemon
- A few sheets of mint
- olive oil
- Salt pepper
Homemade tabbouleh recipe
Make this homemade tabbouleh recipe a few hours in advance and can even be served several days after if it has been stored in the refrigerator.
- Start by pouring the semolina into a salad bowl
- Bring the water to a boil then pour it over the semolina, cover with a plate and wait 1 min
- Wait for the semolina to cool before mixing it with the vegetables
- Wash all the vegetables without peeling them
- Small dice the tomatoes, cucumber and red pepper
- Mince the onion then cut it into very small cubes
- Mix with the semolina
Season the homemade tabbouleh,
- Chop the mint then mix it with the homemade tabbouleh
- mix 3 tbsp of olive oil with the squeezed lemon
- Pour this preparation over the homemade tabbouleh then mix
- Salt, pepper
Enjoy your meal !