We are searching data for your request:
Upon completion, a link will appear to access the found materials.
Ingredients for 4 persons :
- 600 g minced steak
- 1 egg
- 1 onion
- A few sprigs of parsley
- 5-6 Pickles
- 2 tbsp of capers
- 15 cl of oil
- 1 C. to s of Mustard
- 1 C. s of Ketchup
- Worcestershire sauce
- Salt, freshly ground pepper
Chef Octave's beef tartare recipe
- Start by making a homemade mayonnaise:
- Separate and keep the egg yolk then put it at the bottom of the bowl
- Salt lightly
- Add a good teaspoon of mustard
- Beat with a fork and add oil as you go
- You must get a nice mayonnaise
- Chop the parsley
- Peel the onion and thinly slice it
- Roughly chop the pickles and capers
- Mix everything with the homemade mayonnaise
- Then add the ketchup and Worcestershire sauce
- Finally, adjust the seasoning with salt and pepper.
Put everything in the refrigerator and mix the steak tartare mix just a few minutes before serving.
You can accompany Chef Octave's steak tartare with fries or a green salad.
Enjoy your meal !