Ingredients for 4 persons :
- 600 g eggplant
- 2 cloves garlic
- 5 shallots
- 40 g semi-salted butter
- 1 sprig of fresh thyme
- 1 sprig of fresh rosemary
- 180 g of cream cheese
- 10 cl of semi-skimmed milk
- 15 cl of liquid cream
- 200 g of pre-cooked lasagna
- 2 small jars of cooked tomato sauce
- 40g grated Emmental
- Salt, freshly ground pepper
Preparation : 15 min -Cooking : 40 min -Rest : 30 min
Lasagna with eggplant caviar and cream cheese
- Wash, cut the eggplants into pieces. Place them in a large dish, add the coarse salt and cover with water.
- Leave to rest for 30 minutes.
Preheat the oven to 180 ° C (th.6).
- Cook the eggplants in a large pot of salted water. Drain them, mix them with the garlic cloves.
- Chop the shallots, cook them in a pan in 20 g of butter. Add the eggplant caviar, thyme and rosemary, mix well and adjust the seasoning.
- Beat the cream cheese with the milk and cream.
- In a buttered dish (20 g), place lasagna. Cover with cream cheese, tomato sauce, then a layer of eggplant caviar.
- Repeat the operation (lasagna, cream cheese, eggplant). Finish with a lasagna.
Pour a final layer of tomato sauce and sprinkle with grated Emmental.
Bake for 20 minutes.
Recipe : A. Beauvais -Photo : F. Hamel